I would love to be your guide here on Kauai and create a day specially planned for you and your party.
Kauai's East side and north shores are some of the most beautiful places on earth. It also happens to be locations of many Hollywood scenes due to its exquisite beauty.
The north (and east) shore of Kauai is lush and green, with amazing beaches and magnificent vistas. Many say it is the most beautiful of all the Hawaiian Islands. In the wintertime, Kauai's huge swells produce surf champions.
Stops can include:
• The Kilauea Lighthouse and National Bird Sanctuary
• Numerous north shore "off the road secret" Vista views
• Options for light walks or hikes
• Mountain vistas and overlooks.
• Wailua Falls
• Anini Beach
• Opiakaa Falls
• Rainforest drives to a river ford and arboretum. (Loop road).
( I do NOT give away all my secrets.) However, I love to provide tips for the rest of your visit.
Beautiful Kalalea provides a backdrop for The Japanese meeting hall in Anahola.